Forums

Multiple Issues  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
(@save)
Apprentice Admin

Copying ruszocsi post for being in wrong forum topic.

Posted : 27/12/2018 12:06 pm
(@ruszocsi)
Apprentice

Pls fix all bug. My silence not work. Skill window many bugs. Freeze during battle. Skill bar invisible. This game is wery good but many many problem. Fix pls this problem. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/12/2018 10:33 pm
(@save)
Apprentice Admin

Hi @ruszocsi 

thank you for contacting us. We would be happy to assist you, however we need more information on the issues you are experiencing. We have tried to replicate some of them but without success. 

• My silence does not work

Do you mean the skill from the High Cleric? Please note that the silence has just a % chance to be applied. A screenshot would be very helpful.

• Skill window has many bugs

We are not sure what skill windows, please describe a bit more, or send us a picture.

• Freeze during battle

Our game is very demanding on resources, does this happen often to you? are you able to continue to play or does it freeze completely? What device are you using? Is it Android or iOS? Please write us more details.

• Skill bar invisible

This can be a very serious issue, where you are unable to continue playing the game. Please note, that you have 1 primary skill available, that is usable all the time - we call it auto-attack (it is on the top of skills diamond on the right side). All the other skills have cooldown, meaning, that you can use them only once in a while. If the skills is on cooldown, it is grayed out and unusable. Please see attached image with explanations.

Can you please post us some screenshots of the issues mentioned? Please use the Attach file option in the bottom of the reply window.

As a general troubleshooting rule, please try to restart the game. If possible, while the game is running, please close all background applications, see if the freezing is gone.

Thank you,

VM Gaming Team

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2018 12:43 pm
(@ruszocsi)
Apprentice

thanks for the quick response. If I put a silence curse on the opponent, it can spell the same way, and it shouldn't be a round. This is High Cleric Holy Fire skill. if i push the army window i can't see the skills because bug. it freezes again during the round. all my skills have disappeared and I have been running a continuous game in vain. IOS IPhone 6s

I can't upload an image. how can it be? or where?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2018 7:33 pm
(@ruszocsi)
Apprentice

now i tried a new game on the last oasis map and the last round i got a curse and stopped again because the character was blocked and since there is no pass or skip button so it doesn't go on the game. in vain india auto mode does nothing. I have to quit :(:(

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2018 7:47 pm
(@ruszocsi)
Apprentice

now look again and when the enemy use the stun and then stop the game. you can't press anything.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2018 7:58 pm
(@ruszocsi)
Apprentice

I send a picture! I cant use my skill bar and no automatic mode. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2018 8:07 pm
(@save)
Apprentice Admin

Thank you for the report @ruszocsi , now we also see the issue.

I have tested the game thoroughly today on 2 iPhone devices 6s and 7 - especially in Lost Oasis Campaign. I have also managed to have 2 of my Heroes Stunned at the same time, just like in your screenshot, but the game continued fine.

There is a small chance, that you are not running the latest update or, that the game version you have installed is just bugged. 

Before you do anything, make sure you have a Registrated Account in the game (and remember your username and password).

My suggestion: Please, if you have the time and internet connection over Wifi, uninstall the game - simply hold your finger over the Necromancer's Legacy Icon on your iPhone for a longer time until it shakes, than click the X sign. Than go to Apple Store or click this link  and install the game again. Log with your username and password and try one more time. 

Please let us know if it worked.

Thank you very much for your patience,

VM Gaming Team

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/12/2018 1:12 am
(@ruszocsi)
Apprentice

silence still does not work. and one more thing. My equipment items do not see the statistics in the equipment window. just see the new items for statistics. sorry for my english weak im from hungary.it would be helpful if I could see the items on me. I send a picture where I can't see my own statistics

thanks for everything

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2018 2:21 pm
(@ruszocsi)
Apprentice

today i fight  swamp golem and drumming "Blightlord chest" and epic "ornamented ring". I was happy to put it on my character and disappeared after the next login. I'm sorry that happened. if you know this error look. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2018 3:41 pm
(@ruszocsi)
Apprentice

Picrure

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2018 3:42 pm
(@ruszocsi)
Apprentice

Ring 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2018 3:43 pm
(@ruszocsi)
Apprentice

I came to another thing. all the daily quests were completed. then one of my characters was lvl21 and I got a chest and ring. afterwards there was a game freeze after re login no longer lvl21 char and the items disappeared. Then I saw that one quest is not ready again. what if it was ROLLBACK. I like this game and just want to help write down these. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2018 4:57 pm
(@ruszocsi)
Apprentice

Skill bar off 🙁 again. Round first hit. the first blow to the golem hit me. then the skill bar disappeared

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2018 6:02 pm
(@vm-machal)
Sorcerer`s Apprentice Admin

Hello ruszocsi,

thanks for all your feedback, we will do everything we can to identify the root of your problems. As we haven't experienced them on our own, we feel, that there must be something happening between our server and your device.

You mentioned that you get freeze and after re-login, you keep having these 'rollbacks'. Few questions to understand your situation:

1. Are you on Registered or Guest account?

2. Are the freezes random, so you get them anywhere or semi-random, like you get freeze during loot or in the Army Screen or during scene changes when you have black screen?

3. About that 'stun' and fading hero abilities...Did you have that since you started to play, from level 1 or it happened few days after?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2018 7:56 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: